Coronavirus now has become a global infection spreader across the world, it has not left any countries untouched it has spread over 150 countries and that’s why WHO declared it as a pandemic. The total coronavirus cases have been over 169610 now. The world has seen the last pandemic in 1918 and now after 102 years later again the world is facing the pandemic.
The situation is getting worse than before. The basic precautions measures are already over, hand sanitizer and face mask. People are visiting chemists again and again but the shortfall is already there. In such situations what to do and how to save yourself from the shortfall? Well, below I have given a simple and basic way to make a face make at your home which you can wash it and use it again and again.
Things you need for the mask:
- A handkerchief
- 2 rubber bands
Steps to make a face mask at home:
- Take a clean white handkerchief
- Place it on a flat surface
- Fold it 4 times
- Take 2 rubber bands
- Put one on the right side and another one on the left side.
- Now take the 2 ends and bring them together at the middle point
- Pull the rubber bands to see the strengths
- Put the rubber bands behind your ears
- Your mask is ready to wear
Tip: This mask is washable.
If you have any confusion then go through the below video and make this easy mask at home, you can use this for your kids also and even in traveling as this is very easy to make and easy to carry anytime anywhere.
Link of the video:
Apart from this, the basics which you should follow are:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum 20 seconds, follow this protocol mainly after going to the washroom, before eating
- Do not touch your face and eyes
- If you sneeze or cough then immediately wash your hands with soap again
- Keep hand sanitizer near your home entrance door, whoever comes in ask them to use that sanitizer then enter the home
- Avoid shaking hands
- Stay away from public places
It’s true that we cannot avoid all the medical conditions but precautions are always better than cure!!!