So, finally, Valentine is reaching the door. Everyone’s excited mainly young ones. And waiting for the celebrations. Everyone wants to gift something different from their Valentines but what’s that different?? Cards? Chocolates? Flowers? Jewelry? Perfume? So many things available but that special one is difficult to find.
So let me take you some easy to make chocolates at home for your loved one.
Easy to Make Chocolates on Valentine’s Day:
- Pomegranate Chocolates:
One of the easy to make the recipe on special occasions like Valentine’s Day.
- Dark Chocolate Chips– 1 pack
- Pomegranate Seeds – 1 cup (dry)
- Take a microwave bowl, put the dark chocolate chips and melt it in the microwave.
- Once melt properly remove it from microwave and add pomegranate seeds. Stir well.
- Take a baking pan, take 1 spoon measure and put it on the pan, it can go any shape.
- Once done, refrigerate for an hour.
- Once ready then put it in an airtight jar, serve and enjoy.
- Peanut Butter Cups:
Peanut butter never tasted so yummy. Try this mouth water recipe and serve others.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips– 2 cups
- Milk Chocolate Candy bars – 4
- Creamy Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Butter – 4 ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Take a bowl; add ½ cup creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and salt. Beat it till smooth.
- Take a microwave bowl, add candy bars, chocolate chips, and remaining half cup peanut butter, put them in microwave till it melts. Then stir till smooth.
- Take muffin cups, first, the layer would go as a creamy peanut butter mixture and the second layer would go as chocolate chips mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it sets well.
- Serve cold and store in an airtight jar.
- Truffle Chocolate:
Everyone’s favorite chocolate is here. Just enjoy.
- Bitter-Sweet Chocolate Chips– 2 cups
- Unsalted Butter – 3 tablespoon
- Unsweetened Cocoa – 3 tablespoon
- Heavy Cream – ½ cup
- Chopped Hazelnuts – 8 – 10
- Take a mixture, add chocolate chips. Grind it fine.
- Take a deep pan, pour heavy cream and bring it to boil.
- In this same pan add ground chocolate chips and butter and stir well.
- Take a baking pan of almost 9” x 5”. Pout this mixture into the same.
- Put it in the refrigerator at least 3 hours or till the time it sets well.
- Once set well, take it out from the fridge and flip it on a flat board.
- Cut it into almost 20 – 24 pieces and shape it into a ball.
- Take a dish; add chopped hazelnuts and roll half no of balls on these nuts.
- Take another dish and add cocoa and roll the rest of the balls in this cocoa.
- Your Chocolate Truffles are ready to serve.
- You can refrigerate them till 1 week and enjoy the same.
- Chocolate Almond:
All-time great combo, chocolates, and almonds.
- Bitter-Sweet Chocolate – 2 cups
- Roasted and salted Almonds – 1 cup
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and add chocolate and put in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir till it melts. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add almonds into the same bowl, and keep stirring until it gets coated properly.
- Take mini muffin cups and pour this mixture into the same.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until it sets well.
- Your chocolate almonds are ready.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you wish to store for long then put it ait tight jar and enjoy till 1 month.
Valentine celebrations turn great when celebrated with loved once. Try the above recipes and enjoy this day.