“Oh wow!!! Our baby will turn one this Christmas honey,” said Sonia with an excited face. Mike was really surprised and wondered how this year went without realization. Both the parents were really excited to celebrate their baby’s first Christmas. And researched and found out few ideas, check it out if you are also looking for the same:-
1. It’s a Christmas Photo Shoot: Make your baby wear cute Santa clothes and to his and a family photo-shoot. Photos are always about memory. Create it and cherish it.
2. It’s Baby’s 1st X’ mas pajamas – One of the X’ mas tradition is X’ mas pajamas. And now a day’s very cute pajamas are available in the market. Buy those and click it for 1 cute memory.
3. It’s time for personalized gifts: Personalised gifts come with a lot of options, photo frames, mugs, pillows, and whatnot. Go personalized this year with your baby’s cute pic and make it memorable.
4. Meet the families: Christmas is all about family, love, and bonding. Make plans to visit relatives this year and let your baby’ experience the special things of family.
5. It’s time to meet Santa too: Take your baby to meet Santa and elves. It’s the best way to feel Christmas, as Christmas is empty without Santa.
6. Christmas bedtime story: And the final round to wrap up Christmas is Christmas tale. Though your baby is too small to understand this but start this tradition by reading a bedtime Christmas story, which a few years later can be introduced with some morals, like Santa gifts only to good kids.
Every family has its own way to celebrate any tradition but few common things will always remain forever, which will be carrying sweet memories and family bonding.