“Mommy, can I have a small piece of cake?” My little one was asking me. “Sure honey.” I replied and went to get the same from kitchen. Opps! I couldn’t find it, I understood my dear hubby already finished it yesterday night while watching cricket. Hmmmm…. Now what to do? I started thinking. Oh yaa… It suddenly clicked me. I can bake a fresh cake as I have few ingredients handy.
So mommies, do you also wanna know how to bake a cake in 5 minutes and bring a smile on your little one’s face, then read below:
- Water – 1 cup
- White butter – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¾ cup
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Lime juice – 1 teaspoon
- Walnuts – 8 to 10, chopped
- Take a small bowl, add all-purpose flour, pinch of salt, cocoa powder and sieve all together.
- Take a cup, add water into it, and add lemon juice and baking soda.
- Take another bowl; mix the ingredients, all-purpose flour, white butter, sugar and mixture of water, lemon juice and baking soda.
- Keep beating till it gets mixed well.
- Take a microwave safe container, grease it well, and pour this mixture.
- Microwave it for 5 – 6 minute.
- Once done take it out, put a knife and see if it is sticky, when the knife comes out without sticking then it is ready.
- If not then put for another few minute.
- Let it cool down then take a plate and reserve in the plate.
- Decorate it with walnuts.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.
- If you find it is too dry then pour some chocolate syrup.
This delicious cake is one of the easy to make and all-time family’s favorite dessert. There is a possibility that the result may vary in a different way as everyone is using different kinds of microwaves.