Hey friends, the Christmas fever is on so let’s make some yummy, easy and quick Christmas desserts and enjoy the festival with your friends and families.
Easy and Quick Christmas Desserts:
1. Christmas special Fudge:
- Chocolate chips: 1 cup
- Sweet condensed milk: 2 cups
- Heavy cream: 2tbsp.
- Butter: 4 tbsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
- Christmas sprinkles: 3 tbsp.
- Take a baking pan, put baking paper, and grease it with butter/oil.
- Take a small pan, put it on medium flame, add chocolate chips, condensed milk, cream, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir all these until this batter becomes smooth, once smoothened then pour into the baking pan.
- Now top it with Christmas sprinkles and put it into refrigerate at least for 2 hours, check once done, if not then keep for some more time.
- Once set properly cut it into squares and enjoy.
2. Nutella Brownie:
- Butter: 1 tbsp.
- Eggs: 2
- Nutella spread: 1 ½ cup
- Flour: ½ cup
- Rock salt: ¼ tsp.
- Take a small baking pan grease it with butter, heat the oven to 350 F.
- Take a bowl, add eggs and Nutella, and whisk them together now add flour and salt and mix well.
- Now transfer this batter to the greased pan and bake till 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once baked check with a toothpick, serve hot.
- You can add vanilla ice-cream as a topping and serve it.
3. Chocolate Mousse:
- Bittersweet chocolate: 1 cup (chopped)
- Chocolate shavings: 1 cup
- Marshmallows: 30 pieces, regular size
- Heavy cream: 2 cups
- Take a microwave bowl, add, chocolate, marshmallows, ½ cup heavy cream, and put this in the microwave on high for 2 mins. Now stir well till marshmallows melt and it becomes a smooth texture. Let it cool for at least an hour.
- Now take another bowl, add the remaining heavy cream and whip it till it gives soft peaks form. Take out ½ cup aside for toppings and refrigerate.
- Add the remaining cream into the chocolate mixture and stir well till it mixes properly. Gently fold the rest and put it into refrigerate until set well. You can keep it overnight for the best results.
- While serving, take a glass bowl, add the chocolate mixture and top up with remaining cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate and enjoy.
4. Caramel Pears:
- Pears: 6, cleaned and washed
- Heavy cream: 1/3 cup
- Butter: 1 tbsp.
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Sea salt: as per the taste
- Take a small pan, put it on medium flame, add sugar and heat it, keep stirring till it dissolves, now put the heat on high flame and see the sugar should cook until it turns into caramelized form.
- Once done remove from the heat, slowly stir in heavy cream, and make it smooth, now add butter and stir again.
- Now start dipping pears one by one in this mixture.
- Once all done then sprinkle the salt and serve.
5. Chocolate dipped cookies:
- Any Butter cookies: 10 pieces
- Dark Chocolate: 1 cup
- Take a small pan, put it on medium flame, add dark chocolate and melt it.
- Once melted then dip the butter cookies and keep them aside to set.
- Once set serve it and enjoy.
So friends, what do you think? Isn’t it easy to make and serve on Christmas? Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make these yummy desserts and let your Christmas be very special for you and your family.